Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
$19.98 - $19.99
The Shimano Deore SM-RT54 disc brake rotors provide exceptional stopping power in all riding conditions. Shimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lockring design. - Includes standard rotor lockring - External-type rotor lockring required when installing onto 15/20mm axle hubs (sold separately) - For use with resin pads only
$18.25 - $19.98
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Pulls two brake cables with one lever •136g each
This upgraded version of the BB7 has a durable anodized finish and stainless steel hardware. - For use with short cable-pull levers - Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable - Due to the shape of the brake pad installation tabs, this model is not compatible with Centerlock or HSX rotors - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Caliper has 74mm mounting bolt spacing; mounting adaptors are sold separately - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 204 g
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Perfect for your road, touring or cross bike, Avid's BB5 Road brakes have all the power you need. Used with your road-style levers, they sport precision actuation as well as tool-free pad replacement. Plus, Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in any condition.
$35.99 - $46.99
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
$163.99 - $167.99
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Brake Calipers offer true performance at an entry-level price. A single piston provides plenty of stopping power for your mountain bike. These calipers are compatible with Ice-Tech radiator pads (sold separately) for heat management and control that has to be ridden to be believed. Installation and adjustment is fast and easy thanks to the post-mount design. - Powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain - Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance - Lightweight caliper - Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity - Heat insulation pad and piston - ICE TECHNOLOGIES pad compatible - Stable brake performance in any condition
$17.00 - $19.98
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
The Continental is Kool-Stop's classic conventional design, for use on older bicycles or brake systems with clearance problems. Great for City Bikes and steel rims. Features: - Internal backbone - Nyloc retaining nut - Thicker pad Specifications: - Weight per pair: 41.6 grams - Overall length: 45.5mm - Pad contact width: 9.4mm
SRAM's Force 1 Hydraulic Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group, representing SRAM's attempt at perfecting the interface between rider and bike and maximizing braking performance. Designed for a 1 x 11-speed setup, this left-side rear hydraulic-brake carbon lever has the same shape and feel as the Force 1 right lever, but has no shift paddle. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. The brakes themselves provide incredible modulation and stopping power. You'll never go back to rim brakes again! - The moto-style set up allows you to hook up your left brake lever to your rear wheel. - Carbon fiber lever blade - Bleed port is easily accessed
$14.98 - $14.99
- Designed for linear pull & mechanical disc brakes - Aluminum construction - 2.5 finger - 22.2mm (7/8-inch) clamp - Left/Right: Right - Reach adjust and return spring - 88g each
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
SRAM's Red Pad & Holder includes SwissStop pads for excellent braking. The holder design makes it easy to switch pads—meaning this system is great for road and cyclocross bikes alike!
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
Shimano BR-R317 Mechanical Road Disc Brake Calipers - Compact design - Lower profile (vs. BR-R505) - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - G01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Adaptor for 160mm rotor (F160P/S) included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount , IS - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Rotor Included: No (SM-RT54 160mm recommended) - Pad Compound: Resin
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
$29.99 - $32.99
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Page 1 of 4 Next page