COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE The all-new Contact SLR handlebar is a full carbon handlebar with updated ergonomic shaping and revised compact geometry that provides maximum compliance and superior handling at a feather-light weight. FEATURES - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops, to the hoods to the drops - Easy-to-grip elliptical drops boost bar stiffness without adding weight - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
$24.98 - $49.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Goodbye, chatter Ready to ditch the wrist fatigue that accompanies rough road rides? IsoZone foam pads are integrated directly into the tops of the alloy Elite IsoZone bar for a 20% displacement in vibration. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction. Soak up the chatter and ride on in comfort while enjoying a better looking cockpit. Product details - Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction - Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared drop and shorter reach design - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up
Take flight with the power of FSA's K-Wing Compact. This amazing handlebar features a continuous carbon/Kevlar construction for an ideal blend of stiffness, low weight and durability. The compact bend assures easy reach to your controls and a more comfortable grip when in the drops. The K-Wing also features an aero, ergonomic top section and internal cable routing to ensure your bike looks clean and clutter free.
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 862g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
The Madone is built as a seamlessly integrated machine designed to do one thing: go fast. Trek's Madone Integrated Bar/Stem is an important part of that integration. Available in a variety or widths and reaches so you can dial in your superbike specifically for you. - Compatible with model year 2016/17 Madone - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV carbon fiber construction - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Blendr accessory bases and mounts sold separately
$605.00 - $635.00
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
All-road comfort A carbon road handlebar with IsoCore that reduces road vibration by 20% and features a shallow-flared drop and shorter-reach design. Take on longer rides and rougher roads with the Pro IsoCore road handlebars. Feel the difference 20% less road vibration can make on your next gravel grinder or granfondo. IsoCore inner-laminar technology and IsoZone padding combine to virtually eliminate road chatter while maintaining the strength of our OCLV carbon. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction. - OCLV carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology - Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter - Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared-drop, and shorter-reach design - IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Includes two replaceable EVA IsoZone top-of-bar pads - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
Bontrager's Race X Lite Carbon Aero Bullhorn is light, strong, ergonomic and a great upgrade for your wind-cheating machine. Its hand-made OCLV carbon construction damps vibrations to quash road buzz and trims grams to give you the lightest aero setup possible. This UCI-legal base bar is compatible with Bontrager clip-ons and aero brake levers, and it uses internal cable routing for a slippery, low-drag profile. And, it boasts a 31.8mm clamp diameter for stiffness that kicks in every time you accelerate.
Ultra-light composite bar improves aero performance and enhances aesthetics with wind tunnel inspired design. FEATURES - 2018+ Propel proprietary shaped handlebar - Requires the usage of 2018+ Propel Contact SL / SLR Aero Stem - Ultra-light carbon composite - Bar-end Di2 junction box compatible - 72mm reach - 132mm drop - Clamp: Only compatible with Giant Propel AeroSystem Stem - Weight: 225g (420mm)
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
- D-shaped composite tubing - 6% lighter than Contact SLR Compact handlebar - 10% more "pushing" compliance compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for a smoother ride quality - 30% more "pulling" stiffness compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm - 8 degree flare
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
An ultra-lightweight 7050 aluminum trail riser bar designed for maximum singletrack shredding. - Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Micro-adjust laser-etched setup markings - 35mm handlebar diameter - 9 degree rearward/ 5 degree upward sweep - 20mm rise
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
Page 1 of 1