Add some serious speed to your 26-inch bike with the super-slick tread of the SR1 slick. Light weight and low rolling resistance convert your ATB into a fast-rolling street machine. Lightweight and low rolling resistance convert your bike into a fast-rolling street machine. Key features - Excels on pavement - Super-slick street tread design is lightweight for low rolling resistance - Turns your mountain bike into an urban warrior
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
$29.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
The Kenda K23 S-6 Schwinn tire is a great replacement tire for older 3-speed Schwinn bicycles. 26 x 1 3/8 x 1 1/4 (37-597 ISO) size. 600 grams. 65 max PSI. This tire is an obscure size found on some Schwinn bicycles from the 1960's and 70's. This tire is not compatible with 26 x 1 3/8 (590 ISO) rims, nor with modern 26 (559 ISO) mountain bike rims. To be sure of compatibility, look for the ISO measurement on the sidewall of your current tire. - Made from SRC compound - Gum wall sides - K23 tread pattern - Old Schwinn style size
$24.99 - $34.49
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
$79.98 - $84.95
The Kenda Klondike is a great winter tire for cyclocross or trekking-commuter bikes in light snow. Carbide tipped studs provide traction on ice. - 168 polymer-body, carbide tip studs
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$24.99 - $29.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$19.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Vintage Diamond Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$24.99 - $26.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
Genuine replacement parts. Get back on the road with a genuine replacement tire. Where the rubber meets the road...literally. - Fat Bike tire that excels on the pavement and in grabbing looks - Save your knobby off-road tread when cruising around town - 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Weight: 1177g
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
- A multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral knobs for traction - Excellent for street or light trail use popular among law enforcement bicycle units for its versatility - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$20.00 - $29.99
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
$26.99 - $29.99
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
Page 1 of 1